Is your band ready to rock for thousands of athletes and spectators? Rock ‘n’ Roll Philly is looking for the best, high-energy local music from all genres to perform along the race course. Music makes up the heart and “sole” of this event. Live bands will be performing a variety of music from alternative, classic and punk rock to blues, jazz and soul along each mile of the race course. The bands set the tempo for this marathon party, where runners and spectators alike will be “dancin’ in the streets” to these mini-concerts. Please visit the Entertainment Solutions, Inc website for more information or apply today to rock the course!
- How to Fuel Your Marathon
- Team Chocolate Milk Athlete, Bryon Solberg, Defying the Ordinary
- Watch the 2017 Highlight Video
- Runners Take off at Annual AACR Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon
- AACR Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Kicks off Race Weekend with 5K and 10K
- Tips for Running in the Heat
- Transamerica Go-Giver Program
- 2017 Event Guide: AACR Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia
- Earn More Swag By Running Philly and Brooklyn!
- 2017 Half Marathon Course Tour Video