Is your band ready to rock for thousands of athletes and spectators? Rock ‘n’ Roll Philly is looking for the best, high-energy local music from all genres to perform along the race course. Music makes up the heart and “sole” of this event. Live bands will be performing a variety of music from alternative, classic and punk rock to blues, jazz and soul along each mile of the race course. The bands set the tempo for this marathon party, where runners and spectators alike will be “dancin’ in the streets” to these mini-concerts. Please visit the Entertainment Solutions, Inc website for more information or apply today to rock the course!
- It’s Not Too Late to Train!
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- A Running Guide To Philadelphia’s Most Iconic Eats
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- 2017 Philadelphia Finisher Medals
- 2016 Highlight Video
- 2017 Philadelphia Participant T-Shirts
- Celebrate Global Running Day In Philly
- All Things Philly
- #RnRPhilly Race Weekend Photos