Returning with it’s traditional September date, the American Association for Cancer Research Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon is the perfect race to kick off your fall! Whether you’re a local or from out of town, here are a few reasons why #RNRPHILLY is your perfect race.
- Flat and Fast Course known for PR’s
- Your personal best awaits in Philly. A flat course equals fast finishing times. And with bands along the way? You’re going to crush this course!
- Perfect Fall Running Weather
- History EVERYWHERE
- From City Hall to the start and finish at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, you’ll be surrounded by historic buildings.
- Distances for All: With a Saturday 5K and Sunday 1/2 Marathon, the entire family can join in on the fun!
See you at the START LINE September 17-18!