Fall in Philadelphia means cool air, blue sky, colorful foliage, and a lively city you can fall in love with! Who wouldn’t want to run in that environment and have a great experience?!
Here are our top 5 reasons that make Philadelphia your perfect fall run:
- Flat, fast course. If speed is something you are working on, your legs will be flying this September. Warm them up on this flat and speedy course…and get ready to see a new personal best.
- Load up on Philly swag, paying tribute to Benjamin Franklin, one of the founding fathers and the Liberty Bell.
- Start carb loading with cheesesteaks and pretzels…and run it all off with a few miles of training.
- Feel the love in the City of Brotherly Love…and check out why Lonely Planet voted Philadelphia the #1 city in America for it’s history, food and picturesque running.
- Live music every mile will have you rockin’ every step of the way to the finish…and get you pumped to crush your next race!
Start training for your fall marathon now and join us on September 18. Good Luck!