More than 18,000 runners from all 50 states and 13 countries toed the start line at the annual AACR Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon on Sunday. The race, formerly known as the Philadelphia Distance Run celebrated 40 years running and had 23 original legacy runners toe the start line. Olympian’s Galen Rupp and Meseret Defar won the men’s and women’s half marathon, respectively. Upon finishing, all runners celebrated their accomplishments with family and friends at the finish line festival where Big Head Todd and the Monsters took the stage to headline the post-race Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Concert Series.
- 2018 Participant Swag!
- NEW & IMPROVED Half Marathon Course
- BEACH 2 BELL LIMITED EDITION CHALLENGE MEDAL
- How to Fuel Your Marathon
- Meet Jack
- Team Chocolate Milk Athlete, Bryon Solberg, Defying the Ordinary
- Watch the 2017 Highlight Video
- Runners Take off at Annual AACR Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon
- AACR Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Kicks off Race Weekend with 5K and 10K
- Tips for Running in the Heat