For two days, over 70 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt. Additional packet pick-up options are available for the Half Marathon. Learn More.
- Dates: Thursday, October 29, 2015 – Friday, October 30, 2015
- Location: Pennsylvania Convention Center: Hall F [map]
- Expo Hours: Thursday, October 29 12:00pm – 7:00pm & Friday, October 30 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note that parking at the Pennsylvania Convention Center is $17.76 and will apply for the Expo on Thursday and Friday. This fee is issued by Philadelphia Convention Parking.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Philadelphia
- There are also public transportation options
- Visit Central Parking for discount coupons for different garages throughout the Center City area.
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Pennsylvania Convention Center web site
- If you cannot attend the expo, see our additional packet pick-up options
Pace Team times provided by Fairmount Running Club
Half: 1:30, 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, 3:00
We have partnered with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow visitors to purchase guaranteed parking at many convenient locations near the Pennsylvania Convention Center for the Health & Fitness Expo. View real-time availability and pricing at many locations within easy walking distance to the Expo.
Once purchased, parking is 100% guaranteed even if the location otherwise fills up. Simply present your purchase confirmation at the selected location, and this serves as your payment with no additional payments or fees ever. Parking availability is very limited, so it is strongly recommended that you purchase your parking for the Expo in advance, if driving.
We have partnered with clothes-pin to create an exciting series of community service initiatives for the 2015 race, including the Expo Sneaker Drive and Race Day Clothing Collection Effort. clothes-pin will be celebrating their 6th year with the race and collecting all types of men’s, women’s and children’s shoes during the 2-day Health & Fitness Expo. Please help us reach their goal of exceeding 700 pairs.
On race day. clothes-pin volunteers will collect the clothing traditionally discarded at the start corrals. Last year, they collected and donated over 7,000 articles of clothing! clothes-pin (clothes for people in need) is a Philadelphia-based, non-profit organization, who focuses on the collection and distribution of clothing to those in need. Thanks to the generosity of the running community nation-wide, clothes-pin has delivered over 200,000 articles of clothing to date. See you at the Convention Center and on the Parkway, and thank you in advance for your generosity!
American Association for Cancer Research Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.