Check out the 2016 course spotlight video which highlights some of the sights enjoyed on the Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh Marathon and 1/2 Marathon course presented by WRAL. You’ll see some of the most iconic and charming sights Raleigh has to offer, including the Museum of Natural Sciences, the historic Oakwood Cemetery, Lake Johnson and more.
- The South’s Most Underrated Food City
- 2018 Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh Half Marathon Military Challenge
- Foolproof Recipe for Race Success: The Walk-Run Method
- Raleigh, NC: The Hidden Gem of Rock ‘n’ Roll at Home in the Spotlight
- The Best Things to Do in Raleigh
- Raleigh Up Close: Shopping Like a Local
- Know Your Course: What to Expect on the Half Marathon Course
- Raleigh Named Forbes Top 12 Destination of 2017!
- Press Play: 2017 Raleigh Highlight Video
- Registration for the 2018 Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh Opens May 24