Hometown hero Bobby Mack won Sunday’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh Marathon & Half Marathon presented by WRAL. The 31-year-old Mack, who lives and works in North Carolina’s Capital city, broke the finish-line tape for the 13.1 miles in a blazing one hour, eight minutes and two seconds—a full 35 seconds ahead of rival Christian Thompson who finished second in 1:08:37.
- 9 Staff Favorites to Experience on Race Weekend
- This is Race Weekend in Raleigh: Told through Instagram
- The South’s Most Underrated Food City
- 2018 Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh Half Marathon Military Challenge
- Foolproof Recipe for Race Success: The Walk-Run Method
- Raleigh, NC: The Hidden Gem of Rock ‘n’ Roll at Home in the Spotlight
- The Best Things to Do in Raleigh
- Raleigh Up Close: Shopping Like a Local
- Know Your Course: What to Expect on the Half Marathon Course
- Raleigh Named Forbes Top 12 Destination of 2017!