The 2107 Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh Marathon & 1/2 Marathon includes some of the most iconic and beautiful areas that Raleigh has to offer. Check out some of the highlights that you’ll be running by and check out the courses!
- Start Line: Fayetteville Street and Davie Street
Start the race on beautiful Fayetteville Street as you run towards the historic Capitol Building.
- Mile 0.75: Museum of Natural Sciences
Run by the gorgeous North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences which is the most visited museum in North Carolina.
- Mile 4.3: Historic Oakwood Cemetary
Don’t be frightened, this historic cemetery boasts 102 acres of gorgeous land to honor and remember the departed and has been around for almost 150 years.
- Miles 8.75 (Half Marathon) & 11.5 (Marathon): North Carolina State University Memorial Bell Tower
Run past this iconic NC State monument that was constructed to honor alumni killed in World War I.
- Mile 17, Marathon: Lake Johnson
Pass by the beautiful Lake Johnson that has over 5 miles of trails, boating and fishing.
- Miles 10.5 (Half Marathon) & 22 (Marathon): Dorothea Dix Park
Capture an epic view of downtown Raleigh as you run through one of the city’s most beautiful and oldest parks.
- Finish Line: Raleigh Convention Center, Cree Shimmer Wall, Red Hat Amphitheater
End your journey at the all new finish line with a view of the Cree Shimmer Wall at the Convention Center just outside of Red Hat Amphitheater, where you’ll jam with your headliner at the Finish Line Festival.
Don’t miss out this scenic tour through Raleigh! Check out the courses and Register TODAY!