Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh kicked off race weekend with the 5K on Saturday. Thousands of runners toed the start line, which took place in Dorothea Dix Park. Upon finishing, participants were treated to live music and a beer garden at the finish line festival. Sunday is the main event with the marathon and half marathon taking off at 7 a.m. in downtown Raleigh. Participants that ran the 5K and the marathon or half marathon on Sunday will earn the coveted Remix Challenge medal in addition to each race’s finisher medals.
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- 2018 Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh Half Marathon Military Challenge
- Raleigh, NC: The Hidden Gem of Rock ‘n’ Roll at Home in the Spotlight
- Raleigh Named Forbes Top 12 Destination of 2017!
- Press Play: 2017 Raleigh Highlight Video
- Registration for the 2018 Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh Opens May 24
- Thousands of Runners Toed the Start Line at 4th Annual Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh
- Raleigh Ranks as Top Running City in the South
- 2017 MILITARY CHALLENGE RESULTS ARE IN!