It was a cold and rainy morning at the 9th annual Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio as thousands of runners took off from E. Commerce St. and Navarro racing around some of the city’s most scenic and historic landmarks. Mark Pinales and Anita Perez placed first in the men’s and women’s half marathon, and Joel Harris and Liza Hunter-Galvan took the title for the men’s and women’s marathon. All participants and spectators celebrated the day with a free concert by Guster and beer garden as part of the finish line festival.
- Treadmills are boring. Here are 8 of the hottest fitness trends around the world that put the fun first
- Meet St. Jude Patient David
- How to Raise $500 in One Week
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Celebrate Global Running Day in San Antonio
- 2017 Marathon Finisher Jacket
- Episode 1 of Milestones: The Game Changer
- Landmarks on Course
- Earn This Celebratory Swag in San Antonio