The 10th annual Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio race weekend kicked off today with the 10K and 5K finishing right in front of the famed Alamo. All new this year, the SUBWAY KiDS ROCK powered by San Antonio Sports took place immediately after the adults races creating a day of running for the whole family. Tomorrow the marathon and half marathon will take runners on a tour of some of San Antonio’s most iconic sites and kick off the city’s tricentennial celebration.
- 2018 REMIX MEDAL
- How to Fuel Your Marathon
- Team Chocolate Milk Athlete, Bryon Solberg, Defying the Ordinary
- All New Limited Edition Medal in 2018!
- Photos: The 10th Annual Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon & 1/2
- Photos: The 10th annual Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio 10K, 5K, and KiDS ROCK
- 2017 Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Event Guide
- 2017 Race Weekend Information Center
- Treadmills are boring. Here are 8 of the hottest fitness trends around the world that put the fun first
- Runner Perks