Health ran with wealth, and the American Heart Association won. The Transamerica Tomorrow Chaser passed 5,442 runners and raised $5,442 for the American Heart Association.
- Meet St. Jude Patient David
- How to Raise $500 in One Week
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Celebrate Global Running Day in San Antonio
- 2017 Marathon Finisher Jacket
- Episode 1 of Milestones: The Game Changer
- Landmarks on Course
- Earn This Celebratory Swag in San Antonio
- Dougin Walker’s Road to 52 Marathons in 50 States