We’ve got the tips you need to kickstart your spring training.
- Make sure you’re registered to ROCK San Antonio in December, so you’ve got a goal in place
- Build up a base – simply tie on your running shoes and get some miles under your belt
- Double up – every now and then have a double-workout day to break your body from routine
- Drill, drill, drill – spend 10 – 20 minutes a few times a week on basic drill workouts like high knees, skipping, and yes, sprints
- Throw a long one into the mix – once you’re ready, plan a 90 minute, slow and steady long run for the weekends