Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Legacy Runner, Bill Aaron, has completed the marathon distance every year since the inaugural race in 1998. He is one of 84 Legacy Runners who have embarked on this incredible journey and are a huge part of our history and our 20 Years Running celebration in 2017. Watch this video about his running journey and what it’s like to be approaching the start line for his 20th straight Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Military Challenge Returns for 2018!
- Team Chocolate Milk Athlete, Bryon Solberg, Defying the Ordinary
- 2018 Participant Swag
- Meet St. Jude patient Mia
- Rock a BibRave Top 20 Half Marathon
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is setting our new Personal Best in 2018
- Get Race Ready with These Training Plans
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Presents Check to Friends of Balboa Park
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?