Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Legacy Runner, Bill Aaron, has completed the marathon distance every year since the inaugural race in 1998. He is one of 84 Legacy Runners who have embarked on this incredible journey and are a huge part of our history and our 20 Years Running celebration. Watch this video about his running journey and what it’s like to be approaching the start line for his 20th straight Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is setting our new Personal Best in 2018
- Get Race Ready with These Training Plans
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Presents Check to Friends of Balboa Park
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Quadriplegic Athlete, James Sa, Takes on His First Half Marathon
- Transamerica GO-GIVER Rocked His Run!
- 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Highlight Video
- 2017 Military Challenge Results
- 20th Annual Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon San Diego