Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Legacy Runner, Bill Aaron, has completed the marathon distance every year since the inaugural race in 1998. He is one of 84 Legacy Runners who have embarked on this incredible journey and are a huge part of our history and our 20 Years Running celebration in 2017. Watch this video about his running journey and what it’s like to be approaching the start line for his 20th straight Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon.
- 2018 Event Guide
- BE PREPARED FOR RACE DAY
- Look Who’s Running with You!
- Synchrony Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Race Weekend Info Center
- Local Event at Hard Rock!
- How To Fuel Your Marathon
- Beginners Fitness Tips by Coach Matthew Deja
- Win a Trip to San Diego
- 2018 Synchrony Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Bling!
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Military Challenge Returns for 2018!