You can also raise money with no minimum fundraising commitment and qualify for various St. Jude items based on the amount raised. Free race entry and other benefits of the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels are not included.
2019 Limited Presale registration is available while supplies last or through 11:59pm PDT on Sunday, June 10, 2018, whichever comes first. Prices may increase at any time.
Saturday, June 1, 2019
Sunday, June 2, 2019
* Price is subject to increase at any time without notice.
RUN FOR FREE – ROCK FOR ST. JUDE
Join us in supporting the lifesaving work of St. Jude and you’ll run for free! St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Give meaning to your miles – choose your fundraising level and get ready to rock! Learn more about St. Jude.
Give meaning to your miles. Help St. Jude lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Participants who register 50 days prior to Race Day will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Marathon and 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- Fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive discounts on eligible distances.
- Handcycle Note: The safety of our Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series participants is always our first concern. Course structure, road closures, speed and local permitting may create hazards for Handcycles. Accordingly, those who wish to use Handcycles must separately apply for such use via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each request will be reviewed within the context of each Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series event.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, May 27, 2018 at 11:59pm PST or SELL OUT
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless you have purchased the Registration Protector option via Allianz Global Assistance at the time of registration and have a covered reason. See full coverage details.
- On or before April 19, 2018: You may defer your race entry to the following year for a $45 deferral fee. Entries will only be deferred to the following year for the same city and distance of your current registration. Deferral fees are non-refundable. To defer your registration please contact us at, email@example.com.