The 2017 Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego kicked off race weekend with the 5K on Saturday. Thousands of runners toed the start line, which took place in Balboa Park. Upon finishing, participants were treated to live music and a beer garden at the finish line festival. Immediately following the 5K start was the inaugural Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Dog Walk presented by Canna-Pet. Sunday is the main event with the marathon and half marathon taking off at 6:15 a.m. in Balboa Park. This year the race is celebrating 20 years running since the inaugural race in 1998.
- Official Statement Regarding Sunday’s Race
- 2018 Race Weekend Highlights
- Beat The Heat: Warm Weather Racing Tips
- Race Weekend Updates
- Runner Tracking Presented by Synchrony
- 2018 Event Guide
- BE PREPARED FOR RACE DAY
- Look Who’s Running with You!
- Synchrony Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Race Weekend Info Center
- Local Event at Hard Rock!