Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego kicked off race weekend with the 5K on Saturday. Thousands of runners toed the start line, which took place in Balboa Park. Upon finishing, participants were treated to live music and a beer garden at the finish line festival. Immediately following the 5K start was the inaugural Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Dog Walk presented by Canna-Pet. Sunday is the main event with the marathon and half marathon taking off at 6:15 a.m. in Balboa Park. This year the race is celebrating 20 years running since the inaugural race in 1998.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Presents Check to Friends of Balboa Park
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Quadriplegic Athlete, James Sa, Takes on His First Half Marathon
- Transamerica GO-GIVER Rocked His Run!
- 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Highlight Video
- 2017 Military Challenge Results
- 20th Annual Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon San Diego
- Photos from the Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon San Diego
- 2017 Runner Swag Earned at Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego!