The 2017 Synchrony Financial Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego kicked off race weekend with the 5K on Saturday. Thousands of runners toed the start line, which took place in Balboa Park. Upon finishing, participants were treated to live music and a beer garden at the finish line festival. Immediately following the 5K start was the inaugural Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Dog Walk presented by Canna-Pet. Sunday is the main event with the marathon and half marathon taking off at 6:15 a.m. in Balboa Park. This year the race is celebrating 20 years running since the inaugural race in 1998.
- Team Chocolate Milk Athlete, Bryon Solberg, Defying the Ordinary
- 2018 Participant Swag
- Meet St. Jude patient Mia
- Rock a BibRave Top 20 Half Marathon
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is setting our new Personal Best in 2018
- Get Race Ready with These Training Plans
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Presents Check to Friends of Balboa Park
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Quadriplegic Athlete, James Sa, Takes on His First Half Marathon