Suja Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: June 2 – 3, 2017
- Location: San Diego Convention Center, Halls D – F (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, June 2: 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Saturday, June 3: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the San Diego Convention Center website
- Parking at the San Diego Convention Center is available for a daily fee and will apply on both Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the San Diego Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown San Diego.
- The San Diego Trolley Green line has two stops (Convention Center and Gaslamp Quarter) directly in front of the San Diego Convention Center
- Free and open to the public
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.