For two days, over 90 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: June 3-4, 2016
- Location: San Diego Convention Center, Halls G-H (map)
- Expo Hours: Friday, June 3 & Saturday, June 4
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Please note that parking at the San Diego Convention Center is $15 and will apply for the Expo on Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the San Diego Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown San Diego
- The San Diego Trolley has two stops (Convention Center and Gaslamp Quarter) directly in front of the Convention Center on the Green line
- Directions: For directions, please visit the San Diego Convention Center web site
2015 Exhibitor List & Floor Plan
Suja Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.