Best option to get around on race day is ride the Trolley. Park at Qualcomm Stadium or near any Green Line. There are many spots on course that are easy walking distance to trolley stops in downtown San Diego.
Marathon and Half Marathon neighborhoods:
- North Park Miles 1-2: Check out the hip neighborhood, North Park along University Ave. We have partnered with some local restaurants on course who have offered to open up early at 6am for breakfast. Come over for a bite and cheer on the runners as they pass by between 6:15am-7:45am. For a list of restaurants opening early, click here.
- Normal Heights Miles 4-7: The party that never stops! Come cheer on the runners and join in on the early party around the block in Normal Heights
- Half Marathon Miles 6 & 7 on Adams Ave: From I-805, exit El Cajon Blvd eastbound. Continue to east of 34th St and turn left (north) into neighborhoods. Find street parking and walk to the route to watch your runner(s). Relay transition zone is at Mile 6.3.
- Half Marathon Miles 9-10 on Upas and 30th: From I-805 southbound, take exit North Park Way and then south on Boundary. Or
- Finish Line: Ride the Trolley. Park at Qualcomm Stadium or near any Green Line. Take the trolley to Santa Fe Depot, close to Waterfront Park
- Mission Hills Miles 14-18 and 18-20: Beautiful scenic routes of Presidio Park and view of Mission Bay.