On April 3, 2016 we will be back in San Francisco for the Transamerica Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco. We anticipate another successful turnout with approximately 10,000 participants, amazing bands, an over the top finish line concert, and more. This year, we are looking to further integrate the local community by presenting a new design contest open to San Francisco’s local artists, design students, and every day creative minds!
Congratulations to Gin L. Chieng on her winning medal design! Get ready to rock this bling at the finish line April 3rd, 2016!
• Phase 1 – Complete submissions due: October 15th, 2015
• Phase 2 – Online voting open to the public: October 23rd– October 30th, 2015
• Phase 3 – Top three winners announced: November 2nd, 2015
• Phase 4 – Finalist voting open to the public: November 2nd –November 6th, 2015
• Phase 5 – Winner Announced: Monday, November 9th
• 1st Place Prize – $300 and a free Race Entry for the 2016 Transamerica Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco
• 2nd Place Prize –$100 and a Race Entry a free Race Entry for the 2016 Transamerica Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco
*All Qualified Submissions will receive a free promotional tee
*Winner is subject to final approval of CGI and the affiliated charity
For questions, contact Cory Michel at firstname.lastname@example.org