An ideal day for running with fog-shrouded skies and temperatures in the low-50s greeted more than 9,000 participants at the 2016 Transamerica Rock ’n’ Roll Half Marathon in San Francisco. Jonathan Varela Obando of Costa Rica and Alisa MacDonald of Canada were the top finishers, breaking the tape in 1 hour, 14 minutes and 14 seconds, and 1:22:14, respectively. Photo Credit: Rod Mar.
- 2018 Parking & Transportation
- 2018 Participant T-Shirts
- Your 12 Week Training Plan
- A Reason to Run
- The 2018 Finisher Medal Has Arrived!
- Meet St. Jude Patient Calvin
- How to Raise $500 in One Week
- Ultimate Gym Challenge
- 10 Fall Training Tips to Help You Conquer SF
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara