An ideal day for running with fog-shrouded skies and temperatures in the low-50s greeted more than 9,000 participants at the 2016 Transamerica Rock ’n’ Roll Half Marathon in San Francisco. Jonathan Varela Obando of Costa Rica and Alisa MacDonald of Canada were the top finishers, breaking the tape in 1 hour, 14 minutes and 14 seconds, and 1:22:14, respectively. Photo Credit: Rod Mar.
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Wear Blue: Run to Remember
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Francisco Race Highlights!
- San Francisco’s Course Entertainment
- 2017 San Francisco Swag!
- United Airlines Rock ’n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco Photos
- Join Us at the United Booth!
- 2017 United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco Event Guide
- UCSF to provide Medical Support for the United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco