More than 9,000 participants took flight at this morning’s United Airlines Rock ’n’ Roll Half Marathon San Francisco in an ideal day for running with temperatures in the low-50s. David Urista from Daly City and Rachel Wood of Great Britain were the top finishers, breaking the tape in 1:14:36 and 1:25:34 respectively. The event’s first ever Running Panda took off with the elites and broke his own finish line tape in 1:36:33. Runners from all 50 states and 39 countries took part in today’s half marathon and in true Rock ‘n’ Roll fashion, local band Monophonics, rocked the finish line concert in Civic Center Plaza in a post-race celebration.
- A Reason to Run
- The 2018 Finisher Medal Has Arrived!
- Meet St. Jude Patient Calvin
- How to Raise $500 in One Week
- Ultimate Gym Challenge
- 10 Fall Training Tips to Help You Conquer SF
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Wear Blue: Run to Remember
- Rock ‘n’ Roll San Francisco Race Highlights!