Before you reach the Finish Line, you need to make your way to the Health & Fitness Expo and Start Line.
Here is how to get you where you need to go–including how to pre-purchase race-day parking at PIER 39 Parking Garage.
- Friday, April 6 @ 3-7 pm
- Saturday, April 7 @ 10 am-5 pm
Expo Location: Pier 35 (1454 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94133)
Our recommended parking location is the PIER 39 Parking Garage, just a short walk from the Expo.
- Garage Entrances: From The Embarcadero to Beach St and on Beach St (between Stockton and Powell)
- Hours: 24 hours
- Cost: Friday: $10/hour ($50 daily max); Saturday: $12/hour ($60 daily max)
- Visit the PIER 39 booth at the Expo to receive 1 hour FREE parking
- Visit any PIER 39 full-service restaurant to receive an ADDITIONAL 1 hour FREE parking
Plan your trip to the Expo with the San Francisco Trip Planner (www.511.org).
Race Start Time: 6:15 am
Start Line Location: The Embarcadero at PIER 39
Our recommended parking location is the PIER 39 Parking Garage, located next to the Start Line and less than a mile from the Finish Line. YOU MUST PRE-PURCHASE PARKING ONLINE OR AT THE EXPO (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) TO ENTER THIS GARAGE ON RACE DAY.
- Pre-Purchase Online: CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE ONLINE!
- Pick up Pass at Expo: After purchasing online, you MUST pick up your parking pass at the Parking Booth at the Expo.
- Pre-Purchase at the Expo: While supplies last, purchase and receive your parking pass at the Parking Booth at the Expo.
- Hours: Pass valid 3:00 am-11:59 pm on Sunday, April 8; must be parked by 5:15 am.
- Cost: $30 flat rate (special race discount reduced from $60 flat rate)
Plan your trip to the Start Line with the San Francisco Trip Planner (www.511.org).
- NOTE: BART does NOT operate in the early morning on race day and will NOT be available for traveling to the start line.
- AC Transit’s All Nighter Lines (actransit.org) DO operate throughout the night and early morning from the East Bay to San Francisco.
There are no shuttles from the East Bay or to the Start Line this year.
GET DROPPED OFF AT THE START
- Drop-Off Location: The Embarcadero at Bay St
By using Waze, participants can avoid delays by getting real-time traffic and road closure information. Download the free Waze App that will get you to and from the race!
Finish Line Location: Beach St at Ghirardelli Square
The new Start Line and Finish Line are less than a mile apart.
- Spectators can walk from the Start Line to the Finish Line to cheer on their runners then walk back afterward.
- Those who parked at the PIER 39 Parking Garage can walk back to the lot from the Finish after the race.
- But before you go, be sure to enjoy all that Ghirardelli Square, Fisherman’s Wharf and PIER 39 have to offer!