Rock ‘n’ Roll San Francisco features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: March 24-25, 2017
- Location: Pier 35 (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, March 24: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, March 25: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Parking & Directions:
- We have partnered with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow visitors to purchase guaranteed parking at many convenient locations near Pier 35 for the Health & Fitness Expo. Once purchased, parking is 100% guaranteed even if the location otherwise fills up. Simply present your purchase confirmation at the selected location, and this serves as your payment with no additional payments or fees ever. Need assistance booking? Call Parking Panda at 800-232-6415.
- Additional Expo parking locations include:
- Pier 29 ½ (1256 The Embarcadero) – $25 Fri, $30 Sat.
- 2 Bay St. – $5/20 mins, $37 Fri. max, $45 Sat. max
- 80 Francisco St. – $2/15 mins, $32 daily max
- 55 Francisco St. – $2/15 mins, $30 daily max
- 1603 Montgomery St. – $18 daily max (closed Sat.)
- 1453 Sansome St. – $3/20 mins, $60 daily max
- Ride MUNI – plan your trip with The San Francisco Trip Planner; an easy to use site that allows you to input your starting location and destination, then gives you the easiest option to arrive at your destination using public transportation.
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.