Rock ‘n’ Roll San Francisco features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: March 24-25, 2017
- Location: Pier 35 (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, March 24: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, March 25: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Parking & Directions:
- For parking & directions, please visit the Port of San Francisco website
- There are no parking lots at Pier 35.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in the surrounding area.
- Ride MUNI – plan your trip with The San Francisco Trip Planner; an easy to use site that allows you to input your starting location and destination, then gives you the easiest option to arrive at your destination using public transportation.
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.