California’s fastest half marathon, the 2016 Rock ‘n’ Roll San Jose Half Marathon took place in downtown San Jose on Sunday, Oct. 2. Race weekend featured more than 17,000 runners participating in two-days of running with a 5k and Kids Races taking place on Saturday, followed by 10k and half-marathon on Sunday. Local bands performed along the streets of San Jose, joining spectators and high school cheerleading teams lining the route to motivate runners to the finish line. Upon finishing at Plaza de Cesar Chavez, participants are invited to relax and celebrate with family and friends as headliner Rouge Wave took the stage for the Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series Concert. (Credit PhotoRun.net)
- Strap on Your Boots: Why Hiking Could Be the Best Thing for Your Run Game
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Meet Raul from Texas – St. Jude Patient
- Top 5 Best Bonding Outings For Co-Workers
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- KiDS Rock Training Tips
- Back by Popular Demand, the Cali Combo Medal Returns for 2017!
- Letters to Cleo to headline 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll San Jose Half Marathon
- Claim these 2017 Participant T-Shirts and Medals!
- Watch the 2016 Highlight Video!