You can also raise money with no minimum fundraising commitment and qualify for various St. Jude items based on the amount raised. Free race entry and other benefits of the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels are not included.
Saturday, October 7, 2017
SEP 1 through OCT 1$25.99
At Expo If Available$35
SEP 1 through OCT 1$55.99
At Expo If Available$65
Sunday, October 8, 2017
SEP 1 through OCT 1$109.99
At Expo If Available$175
SEP 1 through OCT 1$69.99
At Expo If Available$85
* Price is subject to increase at any time without notice.
RUN FOR FREE – ROCK FOR ST. JUDE
Join us in supporting the lifesaving work of St. Jude and you’ll run for free! St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Give meaning to your miles – choose your fundraising level and get ready to rock! Learn more about St. Jude.
Give meaning to your miles. Help St. Jude lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Make every step of your run count when you run for charity and earn the exclusive Heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll Charity medal! Pick your favorite cause and start making a difference today.Run For Charity
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless you have purchased the Registration Protector option via Allianz Global Assistance at the time of registration and have a covered reason. See full coverage details.
- Fees listed above do not include the Race It processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- There is no wheelchair or handcycle division available for this event. Click here to submit a question regarding wheelchairs.
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive discounts on eligible distances.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 11:59pm PST