Leave the planning to us. Just pack your bags and get ready to enjoy the ultimate getaway in Savannah. Explore the city’s food, entertainment, shopping and cultural arts scene with this list of tried and true local favorites.
Food & Beverage:
The restaurant scene in Savannah is able to please any palate. Throughout the city you’ll find restaurants that offer a range of foods that depict the diverse cultural roots of the city which include African, Spanish, Native American, English and others. Located off the Savannah River, you’ll also sure to find menus full of fresh catches for the seafood lovers out there.
- The Rail Pub (oldest, most historic, dive bar in Savannah)
- The Public Kitchen & Bar
- 22 Square Restaurant
- The Olde Pink House (dine in Savannah’s only 18th century mansion)
- Mrs. Wilkes Dining Room (a local hot spot, beat the lines!)
- Cha Bella
- Lulu’s Chocolate Bar (cheesecake, chocolate, fondue, oh my!)
- Collins Quarter Cafe Bar
- Byrd’s Famous Cookies
- Wild Wing Cafe
- Moon River Brewing Co.
There’s an endless list of nightlife entertainment in Savannah. Catch a show at the Historic Savannah Theatre or opt for karaoke night at local favorite McDonough’s Restaurant & Lounge. Don’t let the city’s small size fool you. Savannah has a lively nightlife scene that comes alive when the sun sets. Here’s a list of local favorites:
- Savannah Smiles Dueling Pianos
- World of Beer
- McDonough’s Restaurant & Lounge (voted best karaoke for 8 years!)
- Savannah Theatre
- Club One (dance the night away!)
Tours & Adventure:
Don’t just take our word for noteworthy activities and entertainment in Savannah. The city is the proud home of the Savannah Banana’s Minor League Baseball team, the Historic Savannah Theatre, drinking bike and pedal trolley tours and more.
- Savannah Slow Ride (shenanigans included)
- Old City Walks
- Old Town Trolley Tours
- Savannah Riverboat Cruises
- Historical Savannah Carriage Tours
Shopping & Pampering:
Spread the love by shopping local. Find hand-stitched purses, baked sweets made from scratch and more.
- Spa Bleu
- River Street Sweets
- Savannah Day Spa (settled in a beautifully restored historic home)
- Savannah City Market
- Satchel (for southern-inspired gifts)
Arts, Culture, & More:
Savannah doesn’t skimp on the cultural arts scene either. The city is full of many historic homes like that of Girl Scouts of America founder Juliette Gordon Lowe and more. Also, as the home of the Savannah College of Arts & Design, you’ll encounter countless boutique galleries and antique shops.