The Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah Marathon & 1/2 Marathon took place on Saturday morning with picture perfect fall running conditions. Participants experienced a revamped route featuring Savannah’s charming town squares, historic buildings and canopies of Spanish moss covered trees. In true Rock ‘n’ Roll fashion, live bands, enthusiastic cheerleaders and spectators will line the race route, concluding with a celebratory finish line festival where Old Crowe Medicine Show headlined the Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Concert Series at Forsyth Park. (Credit Sanford Myers)
- When Life Gave Him Lemons, He Made Sweet Tea!
- Press Play: Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah Highlight Video
- Voted Savannah’s Best Running & Walking Event in 2017
- 5 Reasons to Love Savannah
- The Sweet Georgia Pie Challenge Returns in 2017
- Fitz and the Tantrums to Headline Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah Marathon & ½ Marathon
- Discover Savannah Behind the Lens
- 2017 Medals & T-Shirts
- Want to know a well-kept southern secret? Comfort food’s not all naughty; in fact, it can even be nice.
- T-Shirt Design Contest