Thank You for Participating & Voting in the T-Shirt Design Contest!
We asked YOU to submit your best Savannah-themed design for our Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah T-Shirt Design Contest. Finalists were selected, and we put the vote out to you. Stay tuned for us to announce the winning design, which will adorn a shirt on sale in our official Rock ‘n’ Roll Merchandise store at the two-day Health & Fitness Expo in November.
Voting is Now Closed – Stay Tuned for the Winner Announcement
- Each finalist will receive a Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah VIP Package containing 2 complimentary race entries and 2 full-day VIP wristbands.
- The winner will have their design produced on a t-shirt that will be on sale during the 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah race weekend. In addition to receiving a VIP Package for being a finalist, the winner will receive one free shirt featuring their design plus a $250 merchandise credit to spend during the 2017 Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah race weekend.
- You do not need to be a registered race participant to participate.
- Designs must be inspired by the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series, Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah, the city of Savannah and/or Chatham County, and get people excited about Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah
- Artwork must be the entrant’s own original design
- Artwork must be submitted as an electronic vector file (.eps or .ai)
- Artwork can be no bigger than 8.5-inches wide and 11-inches tall
- A maximum of six (6) colors may be used in the design (includes areas to be printed in black or white)
- Design must include the words “Rock ‘n’ Roll” and “Savannah” (other words may be included)
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series and Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah logos may NOT be used in the design
- See additional requirements in the Official Rules.
- Entries must be submitted by July 28 at 11:59 am PT.
The voting period is now closed. Stay tuned for us to announce the winning design.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service team.