Take this short-distance challenge in Savannah, run two races and earn your very own personal-sized Sweet Georgia Pie thanks to our friends at Pie Society.
Here’s how to max your rewards on Sunday Funday in Savannah:
- Register for the 5K
- Register for the Family 1-Mile
- Run both races
- After your Mile run, go to the Pie Society table inside Grayson Stadium
- Get your name checked off the list
- Eat some pie!
Thanks to our friends at
You will automatically qualify for Sweet Georgia Pie when you register for and complete the 5K and 1-Mile races.
Don’t forget, you can still qualify for the Remix Challenge too by completing any distance on Saturday and any distance on Sunday… or you can do both challenges!
Sunday, November 6 race day details:
- Location: Daffin Park
- Start Line: Daffin Park Drive
- 5k Start Time: 1 p.m.
- 1 Mile Start Time: 2:30 p.m.
- After crossing the finish line for the 1 Mile race, please proceed to the Pie Society tent located inside Grayson Stadium where you’ll get rewarded for moving your feet for sweet, tasty treats!