You can also raise money with no minimum fundraising commitment and qualify for various St. Jude items based on the amount raised. Free race entry and other benefits of the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels are not included.
Saturday, November 4, 2017
SEP 1 through OCT 29$125.99
At Expo If Available$189
SEP 1 through OCT 29$109.99
At Expo If Available$175
SEP 1 through OCT 29$149.99
At Expo If Available$199
Sunday, November 5, 2017
SEP 1 through OCT 29$49.99
At Expo If Available$55
MAY 1 through OCT 29$29.99
At Expo If Available$40
* Price is subject to increase at any time without notice.
RUN FOR FREE – ROCK FOR ST. JUDE
Join us in supporting the lifesaving work of St. Jude and you’ll run for free! St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Give meaning to your miles – choose your fundraising level and get ready to rock! Learn more about St. Jude.
Give meaning to your miles. Help St. Jude lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Make every step of your run count when you run for charity and earn the exclusive Heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll Charity medal! Pick your favorite cause and start making a difference today.Run For Charity
ROCK CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAM
Are you in HR? Does your company participate in group runs/walks? Do you want to run as a team? This is the program for you!Get Details
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless you have purchased the Registration Protector option via Allianz Global Assistance at the time of registration and have a covered reason. See full coverage details.
- Fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
- Handcycle Note: The safety of our Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series participants is always our first concern. Course structure, road closures, speed and local permitting may create hazards for Handcycles. Accordingly, those who wish to use Handcycles must separately apply for such use via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each request will be reviewed within the context of each Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series event.
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive discounts on eligible distances.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 11:59 PM PST