ROCK from start to finish in style.
Fuel up in the VIP Lounge & enjoy exclusive race day perks.
Experience race day the VIP way and let us roll the red carpet out for you at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle VIP Lounge. Ease into race morning with a continental breakfast, private VIP restrooms and private gear check, and celebrate your finish in the VIP Lounge with a catered buffet-style brunch! Space is extremely limited, so secure your spot today!
VIP Upgrade Includes:
- VIP Pre-Race Movie Premiere for To Remember Documentary
- Thursday, June 19th at 7:00 pm in McCaw Hall at Seattle Center
- To Remember Documentary: “More than 2,000 American military personnel have been killed in Afghanistan since the US invasion in 2001. Now, as the US prepares to withdraw most of its troops by the end of the year, a portrait of how one US Army war widow copes with losing her husband and finds a community through running.”
- Race Day VIP
- Reserved VIP Parking
- VIP Tent located on Fisher Pavilion in Seattle Center (open from 6:00 am – 1:30 pm)
- Pre-Race Continental Breakfast including coffee, tea, juice, fruit, and assorted breakfast breads with spreads
- Stretching Area
- Private VIP porta-potties
- Private Gear Check
- Post-Race Catered Brunch Buffet with beverages, including Michelob Ultra and Mimosas
- Post-Race Sports Massage and Yoga Stretching provided by Awant Excellence
- View overlooking the concert venue
VIP Lounge Upgrade Terms & Conditions
- All upgrades must be picked up at the VIP Lounge booth during the Health & Fitness Expo on Thursday, 6/19 or Friday, 6/20. Please bring receipt of purchase (printed or on smartphone) or photo ID. These materials will not be mailed or available on race morning!
- One wristband is required for each person entering the VIP Lounge area on race day.
- All purchases are final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
- Still have questions? We’re here to help – contact our Customer Support team.