Alaska Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle kicked off race weekend with an inaugural 5K on Saturday. Thousands of runners toed the start line, which took place at Tukwila’s Museum of Flight. Upon finishing, participants were treated to live music and a beer garden at the finish line festival. Sunday is the main event with the marathon and half marathon taking off at 6:30 am at Alaska Airlines Field at Husky Stadium. Participants that ran the 5K and the marathon or half marathon on Sunday will earn the coveted Remix Challenge medal in addition to each race’s finisher medals.
- Join the Ultimate Gym Challenge
- A Reason to Run
- Join Our 5K Interest List
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- 2017 Military Challenge Results – Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle
- 2017 Race Highlights: Alaska Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle
- Local Runners Prevail at Alaska Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon
- Alaska Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Kicks off Marathon Weekend with Inaugural 5k
- A Year Full of Firsts for the Alaska Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon