Are you ready to ROCK Seattle like never before as we amplify your running experience with more music, more support and more ways to celebrate your accomplishment? We’re making 2018 our best year yet and we can’t wait for you to experience the St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon like never before!
Scroll down and check out all things #RnRSeattle and we’ll see you June 9-10 for our best year yet!
Highlighted by the Seattle skyline and it’s beautiful reflection across Puget Sound, these sparkling medals will be just what you need to help you celebrate your accomplishment after you cross the Finish Line.
Highlighted by Mt. Rainier and the high flying King Salmon, this rockin’ medal will be the perfect reward when you run the Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle 5K presented by Brooks, taking place on Saturday at the Museum of Flight. You’ll even get FREE ADMISSION into the Museum by showing your bib after the race.
Run the Saturday 5K and either the Full or Half Marathon on Sunday to take home this jammin’ Remix Medal!
BRAND NEW COURSE
Starting and finishing in the heart of Seattle Center (home of the Space Needle), these gorgeous loop courses will take you through some of the city’s best neighborhoods, all while showcasing the stunning natural beauty the Pacific Northwest is known for.
THE NEW & IMPROVED EXPERIENCE
In 2018, we’re bringing you more music and course entertainment, more support and more ways to celebrate than ever before. From mile markers that literally rock, custom Spotify playlists, bigger and better band stages and so much more, this is one year you’ll be glad you’re running with us! Check out some of the new additions for this year’s race below.
- New, illuminated Start Line Corral Markers
- Improved Visibility Pacer Signs
- Marathon Finisher Zone
- Run Club Meet Up Tent at the Finish Line
- New Bib-Tag Timing Technology
- New Mobile App w/ Improved Participant Tracking
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series Custom Spotify Playlists
- Improved On Course Band Stages
- Improved Mile Markers that (Literally) Rock
- More Gel and Aid Stations On Course
- Improved Start and Finish Lines
HEADLINER & COURSE ENTERTAINMENT
Check out your 2018 Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Concert Series Headliner, the Old 97’s! This rootsy and country-influenced band will keep you rockin’ and celebrating long after you cross the Finish Line. Check out a few of their hits below!
- 21 Improved On-Course Band Stages
- Along your journey you’ll notice our new and improved band stages. Keeping bands front and center to keep you motivated all along the course.
- On-Course Activations
- Pay tribute to our fallen soldiers on the wear blue mile, run the St. Jude Mission Mile and more.
- Mile Markers that literally ROCK
- No more silent mile markers, these markers will let you know your next mile is coming.
- Brand New Custom Spotify Playlists
- Get pumped for your run through our custom BPM Rock ‘n’ Roll Spotify playlists. Take the quiz and find out which playlist is right for you!
- Finish Line Festival Headliner Concert
- Don’t forget to stick around after the race and enjoy the Old 97’s and everything Seattle Center has to offer!
FULL AND HALF MARATHON
KING/QUEEN OF THE HILL
Although you’re going to be challenged with hills along West Olympic Place, Ruffner St. and 19th Avenue, you’ll be rewarded with show-stopping views of Elliot Bay, the Olympic Mountains AND have a chance to be crowned the King/Queen of the Hill!
All you need to do to win is be one of the top 3 male and female finishers up the 19th Avenue hill and you’ll take home the crown and a rockin’ prize.
CHECK OUT these hill running tips and be ready to take on the King/Queen of the Hill Challenge on race day.
Not registered yet? Register now and secure your spot to run with us as we AMPLIFY your running experience with more music, more support and more ways to celebrate your accomplishment!Register Now