Think you’re a pro and don’t need these? Then skip to #5, you won’t want to miss this one!
1. You’ve trained hard, let Alaska Airlines help you get there. Find a flight!
2. “I want to be thirsty when I start a race”, said no one ever. Drink lots of water on your flight and leading up to the race.
3. Grab a cup of water at mile 4 and say a quick hello to the Alaska Airlines volunteers, they are the same friendly people who greet you at the airport.
4. Charge your phone before the race so that you don’t miss out on any photo opportunities. If you don’t have a pic to post on social media, were you even there?
5. Stop by the Alaska Airlines space at the Health & Fitness expo on Friday or Saturday – you won’t want to miss out on a chance to win round trip air travel for two to an Alaska Airlines destination of your choice!