Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutritional information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: June 7 – 8, 2019
- Location: CenturyLink Field Event Center, West Hall (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, June 7: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, June 8: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the CenturyLink Field Event Center website
- Parking at the CenturyLink Field Event Center is available for a daily fee and will apply on both Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the CenturyLink Field Event Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Seattle.
- We highly recommend visiting the WSDOT website to see whether your commute will be affected by construction and road closures.
- Free and open to the public
Redeeming Soles provides less fortunate men, women and children with new and used athletic shoes collected at Rock ‘n’ Roll events held nationwide. All the shoes collected at each event are donated to a local rescue mission and distributed to those in need within the community. Donate Friday or Saturday at the Expo, or at the Finish Line Festival. Run Local. Give Local.
Please remember to bring your moderately worn shoes to the Expo or on race day to donate.
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page or contact us at email@example.com.