Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutritional information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: June 16 – 17, 2016
- Location: CenturyLink Field Event Center, West Hall (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Thursday, June 16: 11:00am – 4:30pm
- Friday, June 17: 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the CenturyLink Field Event Center website
- Parking at the CenturyLink Field Event Center is available for a daily fee and will apply on both Thursday and Friday. This fee is issued by the CenturyLink Field Event Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Seattle.
- We highly recommend visiting the WSDOT website to see whether your commute will be affected by construction and road closures.
- Free and open to the public
Over 8,800 people are homeless on any given night in King County. A great majority of those in need will walk miles each day without adequate footwear. Give Your Sole, a national charity, aims to provide those less fortunate with moderately worn shoes collected at race events held nationwide. This year, Give Your Sole will work closely with local shoe outreach organization Redeeming Soles to collect shoes at the Alaska Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon. Combined, the two organizations have provided over 75,000 pairs of shoes to the men, women and children in need across the United States.
Please remember to bring your moderately worn shoes to the Expo or on race day to donate.
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.