We’ve got the tips you need to kickstart your spring training.
- Make sure you’re registered to ROCK St. Louis in October, so you’ve got a goal in place
- Build up a base – simply tie on your running shoes and get some miles under your belt
- Double up – every now and then have a double-workout day to break your body from routine
- Drill, drill, drill – spend 10 – 20 minutes a few times a week on basic drill workouts like high knees, skipping, and yes, sprints
- Throw a long one into the mix – once you’re ready, plan a 90 minute, slow and steady long run for the weekends
- Find a race – a 5K can be all you need to get the taste for racing. Check out some great local St. Louis races here.