Registration for the 5K will be available at the Health & Fitness Expo on Friday and near that start line at the Packet Pickup tent on Saturday, October 14.
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Sunday, October 15, 2017
* Price is subject to increase at any time without notice.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Make every step of your run count when you run for charity and earn the exclusive Heart of Rock ‘n’ Roll Charity medal! Pick your favorite cause and start making a difference today.Run For Charity
ROCK CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAM
Are you in HR? Does your company participate in group runs/walks? Do you want to run as a team? This is the program for you!Get Details
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless you have purchased the Registration Protector option via Allianz Global Assistance at the time of registration and have a covered reason. See full coverage details.
- Fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Handcycle Note: The safety of our Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series participants is always our first concern. Course structure, road closures, speed and local permitting may create hazards for Handcycles. Accordingly, those who wish to use Handcycles must separately apply for such use via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each request will be reviewed within the context of each Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series event.
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive discounts on eligible distances.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 11:59pm PST