Some time about 10 a.m. on Sept. 5, Greg Kenney, an experienced long-distance runner, will walk down the finishing chute at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Virginia Beach Half Marathon. Waiting for the 55-year-old former Air Force chief master sergeant and seated in a wheelchair will be his 18-year-old son, also named Greg. Read more…
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Medal Mayhem!
- Q&A with Professional Athlete, Kelley O’Hara
- 2017 Course Updates
- A ROAD RUNNER’S GUIDE TO BEACH TRAINING
- Are You a Jaybird Lucky Finisher?
- Runner Perk: Join the East Coast’s Biggest Outdoor Music Festival
- 2017 Virginia Beach Participant T-Shirts
- Celebrate Global Running Day in Virginia Beach
- 2017 Virginia Beach Swag!
- 2017 Finisher Medals are Here!