Welcome to the 2019 Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon & 1/2 Marathon!
Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for race weekend. Read up, and you will be able to make it to the Start Line with fresh legs and a beaming smile. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for instant event updates, to connect with other participants, and ask questions.
Do you still have questions? Visit our FAQ's for more information.
BEFORE THE RACE
Look-Up Your Bib Number
- CLICK HERE to find your bib number
Experienced pacers will help you reach the finish line at your goal time. Visit the Pace Team booth at the Health and Fitness Expo to join.
- Full: 3:15, 3:30, 3:45, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 4:45, and 5:00
- Half: 1:30, 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, and 3:00
Abbott World Marathon Majors
- The Humana Rock 'n' Roll Arizona Marathon is proud to be the first in the series eligible for the Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age Group Rankings. Marathoners who toe the line on the morning of January 20th in Phoenix will join runners around the world in pursuing points toward a world ranking and in invitation to the 2020 Virgin London Marathon.
- CLICK HERE for more information.