Rock ‘n’ Roll Denver Half Marathon features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: October 18-19, 2019
- Location: National Western Complex - 4655 Humboldt St, Denver, CO 80216
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, October 18: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday, October 19: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Parking: TBD
- Free and open to the public
- All registered participants must attend Athlete Check-In and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family members under any circumstance.
**For participant inquiries, please contact our customer service department with questions and concerns.