Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas 10K kicks off the races on Sunday, starting on Las Vegas Blvd. at the Festival Grounds Las Vegas. Participants will head north on the Strip, turn around in downtown Las Vegas, and head for the finish line directly in front of the Mirage Volcano!
At a Glance
Time Limit: 1 hour 35 minutes
Start Line: Las Vegas Las Vegas Boulevard/Festival Grounds
Finish Line: Las Vegas Blvd. at The Mirage
Course Map: 2019 10K Course Map PDF
- The ONLY race that starts, finishes & runs on the Las Vegas Strip at NIGHT
- Saturday night concert
- Access to exclusive pre- and post-race parties
- Epic Tour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Live Course Entertainment
- Participant T-Shirt
- Epic Finisher Medal
- Exclusive Runner Perks at top Vegas dining, spas and attractions
- Drawstring Gear Check Bag
- Plentiful Course Support
- Admission to the Three-Day Health & Fitness Expo
- Complimentary Post-Race Beer
ROCK ‘N’ ROLL LAS VEGAS KML DOWNLOAD: Please note that we are aware the KML download of the courses are measuring a bit longer than the noted distance. This is due to the tall structures interfering with the satellite readings. Rest assured all of our courses are IAAF AIMS Certified and sanctioned through USATF.
Gatorade Endurance Formula will be available on race day with Lemon-Lime at every other aid station.
This Endurance formula is a specialized sports drink formulated nearly 2x the sodium and 3x the potassium of traditional Gatorade, with no artificial flavors and a light taste.
Science in Sport is on course at one half marathon and two full marathon course aid stations.
Science in Sport’s Isotonic Gels do not require any additional water for digestion, making them easy to consume during your race.