Rock ‘n’ Roll San Francisco features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information, and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store.
**All registered participants must attend the expo to pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will NOT be given to friends or family members under ANY circumstance.
- Date: April 3 – 4, 2020
- Location: Pier 35 (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, April 3: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, April 4: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Parking & Directions:
- Runners may pickup validation for 1 hour of FREE parking in the Pier 39 Parking Garage during expo from the Rock 'n' Roll Info Booth.
- Garage Entrances: From the Embarcadero to Beach St. and on Beach St. (between Stockton and Powell)
- Hours: 24 hours
- Cost: Friday: $10/hour (max $50 daily); Saturday: $12/hour (max $60 daily)
- Visit any PIER 39 full-service restaurant to receive 1-hour FREE parking
- Public Transportation:Plan your trip to the Expo with the San Francisco Trip Planner (www.511.org).
- All registered participants must attend Athlete Check-In and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family members under any circumstance.
**For participant inquiries, please contact our customer service department with questions and concerns.