At a Glance -
Date: Sunday, November 3
Start Time: 2:30 PM **subject to change
Time Limit: None
Start Line: Daffin Park
Finish Line: Grayson Stadium
Course Map: 2019 KiDS ROCK Course Map PDF
Packet Pick-Up: Please view the Expo page for Packet Pick-Up hours.
*NOTE: Parents of minors are allowed to pick up their child’s materials at the expo.
To apply for scholarships for your school/organization, please click HERE.
Form A Team
Teachers: If you wish to form a team for your school in 2020, please click the form below.
- All finishers receive a medal and t-shirt for their accomplishments.
- The program is open to kids grades K-7.
- The nationwide program is in conjunction with the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series.
- Scholarships for 50% free and reduced lunch program schools and a school fundraising program are key elements to the KiDS ROCK series.
- Running with a Child: Parents or Guardians are welcome to run with their child and do not need to register in order to do so. You will be required to wear the duplicate bib if your child is in K – 2nd Grades. Parents with children are asked to start to the back or sides to allow other children right of way.
Marathoners In The Making
- Kids can participate in this fun incentive to run 25.2 miles between now and race day at the 2019 Smart Company Kids KiDS Rock Savannah! On November 3rd, the kids will come together to complete their final mile all together.
- Run 3.1 miles to move onto the next 'stop’ in Downtown Savannah.
- Once completed, take your game board to the Fleet Feet Savannah store to claim a prize!
For More Information: email [email protected]