At a Glance
Date: November 2, 2019
Start Time: 07:30 AM*
Time Limit: 7 hours
* Times subject to change
- There are three (3) intermediate cut-offs on the marathon course due to runner safety and the re-opening of roads according to the course timeline.
- Mile 11.6 (Half Marathon and Marathon course split point) on Anderson Rd.
- Marathon runners will need to make the left turn onto the Harry Truman Pkwy on-ramp from Anderson Rd by 11:02 AM. Runners who do not make this time will be diverted to the half marathon course, eliminating 13.1 miles.
- Marathon runners will need to make the right turn on LaRoche Ave from Skidaway Rd by 12:11 PM. Runners who do not make this time will be diverted back to Skidaway Rd to continue on the inbound marathon course, eliminating approximately 2.3 miles.
- Marathon runners will need to make the left turn onto Delesseps Ave from the Truman Pkwy Service Rd by 1:26:30 PM. Runners who do not make this time will be diverted to the Harry Truman Pkwy to continue straight on the inbound marathon course, eliminating approximately 2 miles.
Start Line: Bay Street at Bull Street
Finish Line: Forsyth Park
Course Map: 2019 Marathon Course Map PDF
Gatorade Endurance Formula will be available on race day with Lemon-Lime at every other aid station.
This Endurance formula is a specialized sports drink formulated nearly 2x the sodium and 3x the potassium of traditional Gatorade, with no artificial flavors and a light taste.
Science in Sport is on course at one half marathon and two full marathon course aid stations.
Science in Sport’s Isotonic Gels do not require any additional water for digestion, making them easy to consume during your race.
- Scenic Course
- Live, Local Bands on Course
- Spirited Cheer Squads on Course
- Technical Participant T-Shirt
- Exclusive Finisher Medal
- Gear Bag
- Plentiful Course Support
- A Beer at the Finish Line Festival
- Admission to the Finish Line Festival and Post-Race Concert
- Admission to the Two-Day Health and Fitness Expo