2020 Heavy Medal Enrollment Now Open!
Earn more bling and perks when you enroll in our Heavy Medal Program. The Heavy Medal program is FREE for participants! Run two or more marathons and half marathons with Rock ‘n’ Roll in the same calendar year and start earning extra bling! All you have to is enroll online and start collecting today! For more information contact [email protected].
|5th Event||10th Event||11th-14th Event||15th Event|
|Hall of Fame Status|
DON'T MISS OUT ON 2019 HEAVY MEDALS
About Heavy Medals
Earn more bling and perks when you enroll in our Heavy Medal Program! Once you finish two or more Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series events in the same calendar year you will start collecting our Heavy Medals! For more information please contact [email protected].
How To Qualify
- Enroll as an official Heavy Medalist prior to completing your second event
- Complete two or more Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series Tour Stops within the same calendar year – only half marathon and marathon distances count toward your Heavy Medals total
- The week of your qualifying event an email will be sent informing you on how to collect your Heavy Medals. Medals 2-4 will be mailed and Medals 5+ will be available for pick up at the finish line*
(*all medals earned at an event outside of the United States and Canada will be mailed unless stated otherwise prior to the event)
Tips For The Journey
- Heavy Medals will only be awarded to participants who enroll as official Heavy Medalists every calendar year. Sign up using a Active.com account to make Rock ‘n’ Roll event registration easy.
- Register using the same first and last name, and date of birth for all events. If your records don’t match, you won’t get a medal!
- Enroll in the Heavy Medals program using an address where you can receive mail. Medals will be mailed to the address listed on your Heavy Medals enrollment on your Active.com Profile. Be sure that your Active.com Profile remains updated throughout the season.
- You must have a time posted on the official Results to get credit for an event. If you have an issue with your results, please fill out a Result Corrections Request within 30 days of the event.
- Still have a question? It may already be answered – check out the Heavy Medals FAQ
General Heavy Medals Questions
Yes – to keep an accurate database of our Heavy Medalists, we need you to enroll in the program each year. Thank you!
Only half marathon or marathon events count for Heavy Medals qualifications. Relay, 10K, 5K, and other ancillary event distances do not count toward earning Heavy Medals.
Yes! Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series marathons and half marathons globally count toward your Heavy Medals total. Due to customs and other logistics, all medals earned at eventsin Europe, Asia, South America, and Mexico will be mailed unless stated otherwise prior to the event.
Once you have enrolled as an official Heavy Medalist, you can start receiving a Heavy Medal for completing two or more qualifying Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series events.
Yes, you can enroll into the program up until ten days after completion of your second event. We encourage you to enroll in this free program now, to ensure you're all set before your second event occurs. If your second event has already occurred for the year you MUST notify us so that we can issue your Heavy Medals. Please contact us at [email protected].
No – you can only enroll in the program once every calendar year using the same Active.com account.
No – your race count resets every year on January 1 as our program restarts fresh each year.
In order to receive Heavy Medals, you must enroll as an official Heavy Medalist. Make sure your address and information is current; medals will be sent to the address used on your Heavy Medals enrollment.
Yes – If you already have an Active.com account before you can officially enroll in the program you will be asked to sign into your account to continue with the registration process. If you do not already have an Active.com account, you will create one during your Heavy Medal registration using an up to date email address.
*If you don’t remember your password for your Active.com account please select ‘forgot password’ and reset your password.
You can check if you have enrolled in the Heavy Medal Program by logging into your Active.com account and going to your ‘order history’ to see all past order history.
You can manage your enrollment by logging into your Active.com account and going to your ‘order history’ and selecting ‘manage registration’ to update any of your information for your Heavy Medal registration. (Warning! Any changes you make to your personal information will update your profile on ALL registrations in Active.com (past, current and future).
Yes, but make sure to use the same name and date of birth. Be mindful of hyphens, abbreviations and spelling. If you have two registrations with different information, our awards system probably won’t send you anything shiny.
Yes – as long as you are enrolled as an official Heavy Medalist. Make sure to use the same name and date of birth for each registration. Be mindful of hyphens, abbreviations and spelling. If you have two registrations with different information, we will not be able to match your race completions and things will get confusing quickly.
No. You must be registered for the Heavy Medals Program.
No. You must register for the Heavy Medals Program separately from the TourPass Program.
Heavy Medals Not Received
After each qualifying event our Heavy Medals 2-4 are mailed to the address we have on file. Heavy Medals 2-4 take 8-10 weeks after each qualifying event to arrive. Medals 5+ and our World Rocker Heavy Medal must be picked up onsite after completing your qualifying event. We ask that you please check the “Common Reasons Medals are NOT Received” below before contacting us at [email protected].
Common Reasons Medals are NOT Received:
- You are not enrolled as an official Heavy Medalist
- The mailing address listed on your Heavy Medals enrollment is incorrect or out-of-date
- Your name or date of birth differed between registrations
- You didn’t complete the half or marathon distance
- The finishing time for one of your races wasn’t recorded properly
- The email address listed on your Heavy Medals enrollment does not match with your race registration
Medals will be mailed to the address listed on your Heavy Medals enrollment on your Active.com Profile. Be sure that your Active.com Profile remains updated throughout the season. If this address was incorrect or out-of-date, we will not send you a replacement medal.
If you did not pick up your medal after your qualifying event, please contact [email protected] for further information.
Heavy Medals may be requested up to 6 months after the qualifying event, but are only offered as supplies last.
Heavy Medals Perks Questions
Items will be picked up at the same time as your Heavy Medal at the Heavy Medal Pick Up Tent on race day once you complete your race.
Terms & Conditions
Competitor Group, Inc. reserves the right to change the qualification, terms, award designs, and artwork presented here at any time.