Chief Party Officer Search Terms and Conditions:
- Eligibility: The “Chief Party Officer” search (“CPO Search”) is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States and are at least 18 years of age at the time of application (each, an “Applicant”). Employees of Competitor Group, Inc. (“Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. By submitting an application, the Applicant agrees to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Application Process: To enter the CPO Search, Applicants must complete and submit the official application form as specified in the search post. The application must be received no later than September 15, 2023. However, Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series reserves the right to extend the application submission period in its sole discretion. Any such extension will be announced. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each Applicant and disqualify any Applicant found to have provided false or misleading information.
- Application Video Reel: Applicant represents and warrants that all video posted and/or submitted by Applicant in connection with the CPO Search (each, a “Video”) complies with the following: (i) the Video is unique and original to the individual Applicant submitting it; (ii) the Applicant has all necessary rights in and to the Video and each individual component thereof; (iii) the Video is captured or recorded in a non-descriptive location (e.g., plain wall, outdoor environment without identifiable landmarks, blank studio-like setting); (iv) the Video does not include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculpture (other than those of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series); (v) the Video does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (vi) the Video does not contain any reference or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless the Applicant has obtained written consent from such third parties, which consent must be provided to Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series upon request; (vii) the Video will not give rise to any claims whatsoever including, without limitation, claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity, or infringe on any rights or interests of any third party; (viii) the Video is not defamatory, libelous, pornographic or obscene, and does not contain, depict, include, discuss or involve, without limitation, any of the following: nudity; alcohol/drug consumption or smoking; display or use of firearms or weapons of any kind; crude, vulgar or offensive language or symbols; derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, religious or other groups; content that endorses, condones or discusses any illegal, inappropriate or risky behavior or conduct; personal information of any third parties, including, without limitation, names, telephone numbers and addresses (physical or electronic); commercial messages, or comparisons or solicitations for products or services other than products of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series; or any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, disparaging, unsuitable or offensive. Any Video that, in the sole opinion of Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series, violates any of the foregoing or otherwise is considered inappropriate or not suitable for publication, may be rejected.
- Video Submission Conditions: By providing a Video in connection with the CPO Search, and in consideration for such Video being published or reviewed for publication on the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series’ website, social media pages and/or channels, Applicant: (i) grants to Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series and each of its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, representatives, agents, sponsors, and those acting at Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series’ direction (“RnR Parties”), a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to publish, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, edit, modify, translate, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise use and sublicense the Video, or any portion thereof, in any manner, form, media or technology now known or later developed for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation, notice, review, right of attribution, or approval, except where prohibited; (ii) waives its moral rights, in the Video, in favor of the RnR Parties; and (iii) agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless each of the RnR Parties from and against any claims related, directly or indirectly, to the Video (or a component thereof), including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action. Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, edit or remove any Video (or a component thereof), or to request an Applicant to modify or edit their Video (or a component thereof), if a complaint is received with respect to the Video (or a component thereof), or for any other reason at any time. If such an action is necessary at any time, then Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to take whatever action Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series deems to be appropriate in circumstances as determined by Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Selection and Responsibilities: Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series will review all eligible applications and select the Applicant to serve as the CPO at its sole discretion (“Selected Candidate”). The Selected Candidate will be notified directly via the contact information provided in the application. By accepting the position, the Selected Candidate agrees (i) to enter into an influencer/ambassador contract with Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series (the form of which will be provided to the Selected Candidate) pursuant to which the Selected Candidate will be required to perform certain promotional duties to be eligible for all benefits, (ii) to actively participate in the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series’ Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas event and grants the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series the right to use his/her name, likeness, and content created during the event for promotional purposes, and (iii) perform the promotional duties described in the Chief Party Officer description, including but not limited to creating and sharing content related to the event on their social media platforms. The Selected Candidate further acknowledges and agrees that Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series reserves the right to reject any individual for any lawful reason, including anyone who is unwilling or unable to perform the duties as described.
- Background Checks and Brand Representation: To ensure that the Selected Candidate embodies the values, ethics, and positive reputation associated with the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series brand, Applicant hereby represents and warrants that they have not been convicted or pled nolo contendre (no contest) to any felony or crime of moral turpitude (offenses that involve dishonesty, fraud, deceit, or other conduct that shocks the conscience or violates societal norms). Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series reserves the right to conduct a background check on any potential Selected Candidate and disqualify any individual based on such background check if the background check reveals a conviction or plea to a felony or crime of moral turpitude, and/or Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series determines that selecting such individual might reflect negatively on the brand. Each Applicant agrees to cooperate with Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series and its representatives in connection with all verification, auditing, and/or background check activities. Additionally, the Selected Candidate may not make any comments publicly about the brand without Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series' prior written approval.