Welcome to the 2020 United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington D.C. Half Marathon!
Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for race weekend. Read up, and you will be able to make it to the Start Line with fresh legs and a beaming smile. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for instant event updates, to connect with other participants, and ask questions.
Do you still have questions? Visit our FAQ's for more information.
BEFORE THE RACE
Look-up Your Bib Number
Bib numbers will be posted two weeks prior to the event.
*You must know your bib number to pick-up your packet!
- Location: DC Armory
- Thursday, November 5: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, November 6: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Experienced pacers will help you reach the finish line at your goal time. Visit the Pace Team booth at the Health and Fitness Expo to join.
Half Marathon: 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, 3:00
AFTER THE RACE
- Rock 'n' Roll Concert Series
- Age Group Awards Presentation:
- 5K Overall Awards: 9:15AM
- Half Marathon Awards: 10:45AM
- *tentative schedule, times are subject to change
- Results will be available on the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series App immediately after the race.
- Download the App
- Select "United Airlines Rock 'n' Roll Washington D.C."
- Search your Bib Number or Name
- CLICK HERE to view your perks!
Register for the lowest prices of the year at the Rock 'n' Roll Booth during Expo Hours!
- Date: March 27, 2021
- Marathon: $69.99
- Half Marathon: $59.99
- 5K: $30.99