Welcome to the 2019 St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville
Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for race weekend. Read up, and you will be able to make it to the Start Line with fresh legs and a beaming smile. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for instant event updates, to connect with other participants, and ask questions.
Do you still have questions? Visit our FAQ's for more information.
BEFORE THE RACE
Look-up Your Bib Number
- CLICK HERE to look-up your bib number!
KiDS ROCK Information
Nashville Strides will provide pacers for the below times:
- Half Marathon: 1:30, 1:45, 2:00. 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, 3:00
- Marathon: 3:30, 3:45, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 5:00, 5:30
- Marathon - 6 hours
- Half Marathon - 4 Hours
- 5K - 1 hour
- 1 Mile - 1 hour
- Doggie Dash - 45 minutes
AFTER THE RACE
- Rock 'n' Roll Concert Series
- Tim McGraw - Friday
- Dierks Bentley - Saturday
- Age Group Awards Presentation for Half Marathon and Marathon
Results will be available on the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series App immediately after the race.
- Download the App
- Select "St. Jude Rock 'n' Roll Nashville"
- Search your Bib Number or Name
- CLICK HERE to view your perks!
Available at the Rock 'n' Roll Booth during Expo hours!
- Race Date: Saturday, April 25, 2020
- Marathon: $69.00
- Half Marathon: $59.00
- 5K: $35.00