Welcome to the 2019 Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2 Marathon!
Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for race weekend. Read up, and you will be able to make it to the Start Line with fresh legs and a beaming smile. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for instant event updates, to connect with other participants, and ask questions.
Do you still have questions? Visit our FAQ's for more information.
BEFORE THE RACE
Look-Up Your Bib Number
- CLICK HERE to find your bib number
Experienced pacers will help you reach the finish line at your goal time. Visit the Pace Team booth at the Health and Fitness Expo to join.
- Full: 3:20, 3:30, 3:40, 3:50, 4:00, 4:10, 4:20, 4:30, 4:40, 4:50, 5:00, and 5:30
- Half: 1:30, 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, and 2:30
Last Chance to Register
Walk-up registration is available during Expo Hours:
- Friday - February 8 from 12PM-6PM
- Saturday - February 9 from 9AM-5PM
Abbott World Marathon Majors
- The Humana Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans Marathon is eligible for the Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age Group Rankings. Marathoners who toe the line on the morning of January 20th in Phoenix will join runners around the world in pursuing points toward a world ranking and in invitation to the 2020 Virgin London Marathon.
- CLICK HERE for more information.
- Sunday - Finish Festival
- Sunday - Marathon/Half Marathon/10K Start Line
- Saturday - 5K Start/Finish Line
- Marathon - 7 Hours
- Half Marathon - 4 Hours
- 10K - 2 Hours
- 5K - 1 Hour
AFTER THE RACE
- Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Concert Series Headliner:The Preservation Hall Jazz Band
- Marathon Finisher Zone
- Age Group Awards Presentation for Marathon and Half Marathon
- 2020 Presale *coming soon