Rock 'n' Roll San Jose features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutritional information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
Health & Fitness Expo
- Location: San Jose McEnery Convention Center (150 W San Carlos St, San Jose), Halls 2-3
- Friday, October 2 @ 1-6 pm
- Saturday, October 3 @ 9 am-5 pm
- All registered participants must attend Athlete Check-In and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family members under any circumstance.
**For participant inquiries, please contact our customer service department with questions and concerns.
Parking and Transportation
- Parking is available at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
- Public Transportation: Ride VTA Light Rail (exit at Convention Center).
- Rates: $2.25 per adult, $1 youth (5-18 years old)
- For added convenience, park at any of VTA’s free Park & Ride lots. Stay the course. Take VTA to the race.